Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Excel how do i loathe thee let me count the ways.

Microsoft excel, such a dandy pile of technological trash this is, oh god I never thought I’d hate a program so much until I used this scummy program. Where is the appeal I remembered asking myself , why in gods name would someone willingly subject themselves to this? And then it dawned on me, the whole big picture suddenly clear, you could get math homework done while using excel.

I personally would choose hours and hours of continuous hand cramping paper filling time wasting homework, then one barely fifteen minute session with excel.
And although I’m more than certain its time saving, the strenuous, multiple command, and extremely large equation typing garbage, not what I call fun.

Obviously if you sit in North Bay somewhere you may have overheard my copious complaints I’ve thrown out in regards to how much the thing annoys me. Excel plain and simple not my cup of coffee ( I don’t care if the saying is tea, I dislike tea and enjoy coffee) so that’s just my take on it if you like it , don’t talk to me about how fantastic it is because I hold to my convictions especially when they annoy

No comments: